Re: [Teas] Poll on draft-lee-teas-actn-requirements-01 a WG documents

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Fri, 18 September 2015 17:44 UTC

To: Leeyoung <leeyoung@huawei.com>, "Doolan, Paul (Coriant - US/Irving)" <paul.doolan@coriant.com>
References: <55E75B39.1050101@labn.net> <55FA9E28.4060602@labn.net> <1A722C8D-3AC3-4CD4-BB0A-9E9C8155FD65@coriant.com> <55FB6000.4080904@labn.net> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48129F0B44@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <CA+YzgTu38t9-aVnDn8u=BUz2rPqsrYg2dgVCc8Zc=KwGWmR+tg@mail.gmail.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48129F0F0E@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <6D32668528F93D449A073F45707153D8BEBB01AB@US70UWXCHMBA03.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <55FC25E2.2000004@labn.net> <E4AC9A6F-FA33-4707-9CDC-4920DC30BB72@coriant.com> <55FC3D86.6080102@labn.net> <7AEB3D6833318045B4AE71C2C87E8E1729D1FCA7@dfweml706-chm>