Re: [Teas] Poll on draft-lee-teas-actn-requirements-01 a WG documents

Lou Berger <lberger@labn.net> Fri, 18 September 2015 15:24 UTC

To: "BELOTTI, SERGIO (SERGIO)" <sergio.belotti@alcatel-lucent.com>, "Varma, Eve L (Eve)" <eve.varma@alcatel-lucent.com>, Daniele Ceccarelli <daniele.ceccarelli@ericsson.com>, Vishnu Pavan Beeram <vishnupavan@gmail.com>
References: <55E75B39.1050101@labn.net> <55FA9E28.4060602@labn.net> <1A722C8D-3AC3-4CD4-BB0A-9E9C8155FD65@coriant.com> <55FB6000.4080904@labn.net> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48129F0B44@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <CA+YzgTu38t9-aVnDn8u=BUz2rPqsrYg2dgVCc8Zc=KwGWmR+tg@mail.gmail.com> <4A1562797D64E44993C5CBF38CF1BE48129F0F0E@ESESSMB301.ericsson.se> <6D32668528F93D449A073F45707153D8BEBB01AB@US70UWXCHMBA03.zam.alcatel-lucent.com> <B9FEE68CE3A78C41A2B3C67549A96F48B760125D@FR711WXCHMBA05.zeu.alcatel-lucent.com>