Re: [Tsvwg] Adopting draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying as WG item?

Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com> Tue, 29 January 2008 13:09 UTC

From: Brian Weis <bew@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Adopting draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying as WG item?
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 09:58:47 -0800
To: Lars Eggert <lars.eggert@nokia.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=2171; t=1201543127; x=1202407127; c=relaxed/simple; s=sjdkim2002; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=bew@cisco.com; z=From:=20Brian=20Weis=20<bew@cisco.com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20Adopting=20draft-behringer-ts vwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying=20as=20WG=20item? |Sender:=20; bh=P2cbhRpYObGN53fVBJ6Kniughu4/bZYCEA9JfuRLRiQ=; b=aEXbqUZXAry9jEFAjCH3nnorq8wXttL0/hPtjBin7OPFTeQp2uL6OKwR0T ZinJ1CeoFRSdaAZoWCyScL1MBjW5gHihqXidU/ztLHYfCLYlbhoUwesshzJX V6zlCSZM1t;