Re: [Tsvwg] Adopting draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying as WG item?

Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com> Wed, 30 January 2008 15:22 UTC

From: Francois Le Faucheur IMAP <flefauch@cisco.com>
Subject: Re: [Tsvwg] Adopting draft-behringer-tsvwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying as WG item?
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 16:22:30 +0100
To: Hannes Tschofenig <Hannes.Tschofenig@gmx.net>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=6679; t=1201706560; x=1202570560; c=relaxed/simple; s=amsdkim2001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=flefauch@cisco.com; z=From:=20Francois=20Le=20Faucheur=20IMAP=20<flefauch@cisco. com> |Subject:=20Re=3A=20[Tsvwg]=20Adopting=09draft-behringer-ts vwg-rsvp-security-groupkeying=20as=20WG=20item? |Sender:=20; bh=Ia32YzewPC4wegtwqpkbHBV0fzubPY5OYxs+dhrMirU=; b=qFPDbkaVVjs3BQ9n2tN2LvPZzfCeV+2TE5T0RinurC8QQM9kTSXW0xaV0+ dXcMpgDiONZshN3Iwjo+rTNKploXYwI+VuA0eiJDHB3IdPlGHWD6rt7Z2rXw VsBle1fXR7;