Re: [urn] call for comments: an alternative 2141bis document

Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im> Wed, 20 February 2013 04:13 UTC

Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 21:13:01 -0700
From: Peter Saint-Andre <stpeter@stpeter.im>
To: Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
References: <CAAQiQRe+wCBmKfm7up8XY-4RxLnktZiz+nuanprygGcHAYdqAw@mail.gmail.com> <C68CB012D9182D408CED7B884F441D4D1E36EF2DC4@nambxv01a.corp.adobe.com> <F97E15A0-480C-414B-A4E4-A8F5C2037153@semanticidentity.com> <C68CB012D9182D408CED7B884F441D4D1E3702754D@nambxv01a.corp.adobe.com> <CA+9kkMDnKYU9oJN_xMQ8RA5A_0fAz5W=U_J6N0J5Wan4RwXVuw@mail.gmail.com> <C68CB012D9182D408CED7B884F441D4D1E37027BC9@nambxv01a.corp.adobe.com> <CA+9kkMAhRF0K1+APV=XH3TbxBLGw8sGX6uhgbYRShbS-OabBnw@mail.gmail.com>