Re: [v6ops] Comments on draft-ietf-v6ops-64share

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Thu, 24 January 2013 18:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NfiMf9egR3IDG1sbuX7/hc12krrR3oPmS7UWo9eRTaY=; b=TQy5p/XZeIwhijCgKuPGFhgkUSJeux1Q2n5NxwlfIg/n8snkjr0a8Z8XC7D5EorYdN 5sw2DKlqLbPuKgzxDS7COOe4EFzmTjQccQTx4fLF7a7fx3ZiFglhIrTh72MAsniQWQdI CIXL1RIQWRMlmKtgZ5L2yzmLtwSV7y27Xz07V1OZSitsO/TOBnZx+8cldSHJ6L8FRc2k 1nLzHTuZ/0otPjCvTaE+PF0mG4HX8dB1m7VQqtuvfQ8BndB6O+zKgs6mhqQoRa1uGylw n7EiO3Kee4QBjlbMV5Ouw0tGn7EIPz4u3c2V9nbcizdc6wHLmNPi63GVUy3i6Tkl53Fs NlNQ==