Re: [v6ops] draft-ietf-v6ops-64share

Cameron Byrne <cb.list6@gmail.com> Sun, 20 January 2013 16:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=zXG/j+7YsRiJozEjdHOBr/La2rE9pBoSjkuXXNnCqhQ=; b=HXqZRG2+ketROmQfY+pKt7yXCu/lh8r/zSIbAevakjn7iFSfAzl88bnfTpTR7Bj3Rf 4g/2ZeqymrkgGQSbaQ+Cc+t/1nMsSCd5nwyz84mN9/h1VdbAcdTakErUIltdiPt3QOOP 18qCeAJ38snVB3nhPLZwNbrty/s6MJhhkBFFD7Hh9Z9SNEdSoxdZviy7qhr7f0iB2LVa 2hbrsl48vu+YUegb3r8NPFGSYODwUpg6TOk4jwMBO81jmhctjYs4hLXXWccryJd6SKyQ /G8/aYPlW+giHJdcIjxcJVwSnbNF1kIEEqAhX/syEBoUmjnhqD0LH6heyzktAbYobSWw /xyQ==