Re: [v6ops] Updating RFC 7084

Chongfeng Xie <xiechf@chinatelecom.cn> Wed, 30 November 2022 14:36 UTC

Sender: xiechf@chinatelecom.cn
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2022 22:36:27 +0800
From: Chongfeng Xie <xiechf@chinatelecom.cn>
To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, Timothy Winters <tim@qacafe.com>, list <v6ops@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [v6ops] Updating RFC 7084

Regarding to multi-homing, home users have no needs for multi-homing, which provides access by two wireline uplinks of different operators.  Independent 4G/5G mobile broadband has gradually become the backup of home broadband, some users even prefer to use use mobile link to access the Internet at home.

Chongfeng

xiechf@chinatelecom.cn