Re: [v6ops] Updating RFC 7084 - alternate logic

Ted Lemon <mellon@fugue.com> Wed, 30 November 2022 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=fugue-com.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=jVBBigP/rJxG11ES5g1NXjw9/GZ0LprhIVpzXOZszTM=; b=Gq5jMowqZnEbNB6x/mVm9wjsvqnCON06nXYXysjAo4yoEhMZ6eFJZox/fnVqMPhhke QXg0SN/Yrtqn4tMp8GY4LW+VXMn5j3zeDk91L8bnBKU3XOTGUuk2wo14AJAoh3JjhWQK XGNKbmfanm5IlymABR6CLhAnzc0RizxRjQMluUwr2v0tCodhEAkqt40JF5geXLseMVPN GQ2Tr/4NJe8jXvLavv1MlVAZT/sWh2tTQiKz6gVDHlzL6dVjuzxF5Sjv1AQ48xg7dn3w yTVlLU08nptzaJoEFYXq7fXjvvbnzuVnx1lb+Dn5DW5xukANg4Q7Czc5utS2/avL5H52 Exdg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=jVBBigP/rJxG11ES5g1NXjw9/GZ0LprhIVpzXOZszTM=; b=xQDWC5f9kl/IveSobSH3ceE4FTvSSxRUNvS+I2v3vsZ7n4od6mLW1HfsVUveD3O1cT 0H9+dav9aD2HHOsAOUxcSHS1EfQacGLrWbY7Cg9D3MhhPJI0auu3ZfZ/VRnRMO/7m1ki 4EDcf4Iaqm3fKzrlpeWjuz06GQ0xS1BMyOBMjyzPV4Xzr2iUOoHQ/1aFZNOFHtnhMkyU 99FLhWRDiu2PRehVUdL2AufUXN89Hu3nRhzmG0q6z1f2X112/eub9QWIpFahZwcYcnaB g5XN1Z5T/eSMXmzv54x876e9701rCkFeShjhSTGZghvdtx5cBf9H6j6q70kKKhI2RK1w og4g==
References: <CAJgLMKs5oYT1Eoq1Z-_3FYDVLvq6q8ecf+-g8cc1zZR5pJtJNw@mail.gmail.com> <CWXP123MB516352292E412470C7CAB5E5D3159@CWXP123MB5163.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAJgLMKt8uvW77QL5emk5fUq+k2osyn5AHka7ye2+vSZS5A5PFQ@mail.gmail.com> <CWXP123MB51634E2B32B3643F0FC0274CD3159@CWXP123MB5163.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAPt1N1nqjZyMdGcagHeqOwwZZay=gCdaP_iq-M=JGOZ92=t+aQ@mail.gmail.com> <CWXP123MB516372E5FF9C699BB8180FABD3159@CWXP123MB5163.GBRP123.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM> <CAJgLMKs=CTBAdW=-GaFT+j+rjnd=sdDe6ytoqpZhYE1KW29jUQ@mail.gmail.com>