Re: [v6ops] I-D Action: draft-ietf-v6ops-ula-usage-recommendations-02.txt

William Cerveny <v6ops@wjcerveny.com> Mon, 10 March 2014 19:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d= messagingengine.com; h=message-id:from:to:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:content-type:subject:date:in-reply-to :references; s=smtpout; bh=bWdO25XODf+pdhYFIJNGyTlRhfw=; b=CSn90 T90qJfi82UbkyBSNJw+S4bJ/Rif/yfOE5LBaL5Hg62Tqo4u4IDltfDmmylo6vmHO Em2ugt+Rol8iKeDE7wvpVCcRmRIh+xcrm7/mNOWnZ1Q1vt0+eE3kerNUEueBYbQB TLjbEDva/6FZ0G2VnEt3Z8350DlFvdpY6HyP/g=