RE: Proposed IESG statement on referencing documents behind a paywall

"Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com> Mon, 01 July 2019 05:16 UTC

From: "Roni Even (A)" <roni.even@huawei.com>
To: Keith Drage <drageke=40ntlworld.com@dmarc.ietf.org>, "wgchairs@ietf.org" <wgchairs@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: Proposed IESG statement on referencing documents behind a paywall
Date: Mon, 01 Jul 2019 05:16:31 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.200.202.60]

Hi,
Sorry for the late feedback

I want to point out that some of this references may refer to SDO's documents that are available to members only. This is a bigger problem for accessing.  Note that now some persons/companies may not be able to become members of such SDO so they cannot even pay to get access,
I have no solution but I do not think that it should prevent such references but it must be noted that these references are available only to members.

Roni Even