RE: Proposed IESG statement on referencing documents behind a paywall

<tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org> Wed, 12 June 2019 23:49 UTC

From: tobias.gondrom@gondrom.org
To: 'Suresh Krishnan' <suresh.krishnan@gmail.com>, wgchairs@ietf.org
Subject: RE: Proposed IESG statement on referencing documents behind a paywall
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 07:49:03 +0800

Even though it should be obvious, but should we add a line to the text along
this:

"All references SHOULD be generally available."

Or  "All references SHOULD NOT be restricted to certain groups (for
instance, subscribers or limited groups only be accessible after paying a
fee). "

Best regards, Tobias