Re: [apps-discuss] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-shelby-exi-registration-01.txt

Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com> Thu, 12 April 2012 21:34 UTC

Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 14:20:19 -0700
From: Ned Freed <ned.freed@mrochek.com>
References: <20120329204732.13711.266.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <5580A282-E191-4962-9410-6CF9FB14EDFC@sensinode.com> <20120402124522.GX16698@jay.w3.org> <8B84EAAD-CD22-4461-9BC6-AB78974A94A2@sensinode.com> <20120411075024.GN18899@jay.w3.org> <4F85410D.20802@toshiba.co.jp> <20120411085920.GP18899@jay.w3.org> <FBCADBF9-D6FB-4E0D-9668-F5B3EF744037@tzi.org> <f5bobqye1vj.fsf@calexico.inf.ed.ac.uk> <4F85A3A2.9000505@gmx.de> <01OE6QSJQ2EW00ZUIL@mauve.mrochek.com> <937A7D71-423A-4678-83A3-5704B125B744@sensinode.com>