Re: [auth48] [C336] [AD] RE: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9299 <draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-15> for your review

Albert Cabellos <alberto.cabellos@upc.edu> Tue, 13 September 2022 12:11 UTC

Received: from mail-wm1-x32a.google.com (mail-wm1-x32a.google.com [IPv6:2a00:1450:4864:20::32a]) (using TLSv1.3 with cipher TLS_AES_128_GCM_SHA256 (128/128 bits) key-exchange X25519 server-signature RSA-PSS (2048 bits) server-digest SHA256) (No client certificate requested) by ietfa.amsl.com (Postfix) with ESMTPS id 27FE1C1533B2 for <auth48archive@rfc-editor.org>; Tue, 13 Sep 2022 05:11:25 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=upc-edu.20210112.gappssmtp.com; s=20210112; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=p9d4imTkve5osBdFJfi03nYf9iV+SGy7fXmHFcuVrXQ=; b=GIB3KqtnVro1CME77fYYQJO0ieJzgd7kQapOObY3u4F+O3ovKSEYFW61g9OIVenk7a 3IA/fYdYOS+DxHuzYWP8en88sKYvd3GbHV4CDyfy+EKwSxLxbKjAF/SW83mUyNUcm3yT GiCqPnQ0bbiPenU8t5cbJG/E5f6ml2tdOuRqCzAcd0R3thpQI9wC8KzWCtt+7ah++aan HnXPA+Y0yr1gr7SPrnONQaiygwxKu3slM82KKP9lurRDFpRY19kq4MRFHwDSAaYF3h34 +GTTLAm3psuITuLmaIAgBe25EGe69p5OiGTpRdobUQpMYFHijlU7Y4utlu+8bEe2EuFA koSg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=to:references:message-id:content-transfer-encoding:cc:date :in-reply-to:from:subject:mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc :subject:date; bh=p9d4imTkve5osBdFJfi03nYf9iV+SGy7fXmHFcuVrXQ=; b=hJq6Q/42K7G3yAnnq0OsBafsGPk9z23eqXRWvNbWKRVBp1+4/layQRYJ7g7qDwjfT4 5rCVwVMET9yK8fQzGFa1SSz6LaObiOQhl3izqtJs8vhi93SDCq42sgFpOty7aJ4yMJua 8c0E+crhkgZrUPzuu2YeCFtLmzYlUaYlYc/sjnAnSXTl6+T/BoJ+tcy7pyhbGKhZSwiW xniLJ5o22e6xpoWtGyynvwfik+ji9XDg6rLerN7ZJhRTw//g/kB96W/4dxPCyE8pNAbN 9O3l5OV76zPtJqYref3fbtUfzZCUg8DjSuObE4vmMum662CEkzVCKOZ3FWDdRIZsZPwN L7ag==