Re: [auth48] [C336] [AD] RE: AUTH48: RFC-to-be 9299 <draft-ietf-lisp-introduction-15> for your review

dsaucez <damien.saucez@inria.fr> Mon, 12 September 2022 20:40 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.104 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H3=0.001, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_WL=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=unavailable autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=inria.fr; s=dc; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc: content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=Nd5EV3EHzfnUF+3Pblcm/yHaBM+/6MqYzAZDCqOdw1w=; b=PTzBECLOsr1pgBWfluNGhTtK1qjvtu3xFfNxIHHRbVs9EY2+lM7fz2h3 2DFl8t7ll1R/IDFvgRqJVSmVfPv7PTndeqGsKEiQvC9554cHoRuwgavWL kCBzKMJFCYl2ea9reo4EldusoINA94fPzRNBP3clD4NKWXv7Z90msjiMA g=;