Re: [CCAMP] Generalized Labels for the Flexi-Grid in LSC Label Switching Routers

"Gabriele Maria Galimberti (ggalimbe)" <ggalimbe@cisco.com> Mon, 03 February 2014 14:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9090; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1391423666; x=1392633266; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=zi3r6Qrmq4qOPRAhCAgjKH7uQZ2BDlFjPG0FTOs0xOM=; b=WoBSvLKjElZ+37/mSm+jEA2yWI7KVoPTgw+jPvDnxPRHftbWR4bzmZmn veN/oqu1QSMyc+xluXaChLlVhepywzReQGP7omivzbkXXYuexNTE56aa5 SV9GICJ6bW+3MwYcAXwM1aS1Wdh0IapPjfrM6syZAB8kKwzVwBc5u4IpO o=;