Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-08

Greg Mirsky <gregimirsky@gmail.com> Wed, 30 November 2022 01:32 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.093 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[AC_DIV_BONANZA=0.001, BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=g12QzCB8jKHDFmrgzbaRimIJLZtywMBNiR9pMEBystw=; b=J+1ZpoG3R9RLNRIjd/+IPyd7ybgF/pxOzBxRbgvrq4QAQOoZ20RhfVYKx3WVxgqF+z un4jB3FmlpV/NOyOyToiug73D35IPDtFTcPMDmovIMV7yh42CRjKVOn0senIOwfSQe7h q0G29S41CRsaVXlW3BKZ93vQvtnGetH0WR7RjhQl9y68eSbWyNHTKrzx7HZCeVpuzyCI ihMwCAmhV316MgtTiRrN9xjvjFqr6FU5a0wK0iWx+WLzOSL4hiBzUwQJEceduC4p48O8 CDDRHGXK8YmeO0tROi1kWuvhNH18GxEeudX0ZwEEGJgl6/z8PoH3cz2y3bI9BImFDcYp lVQw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=g12QzCB8jKHDFmrgzbaRimIJLZtywMBNiR9pMEBystw=; b=f9FVXRbz0N56rzHDtFoW1Cfmk/Cgh4kqO3epI4gaLKXsRpM4Mfmc4l7VKO5kSB6GSM wkhWxC9girT3W0a1/REG9NEJTIhucpURSpuZSLHtknE5kgxoywDy9R+N3hyLaDgi9s8y 7kMV2Sa/4z27xJDZJPPm/IH0EbFU9YyL5W/E09GyFZGzyXPsdUsjn/sGKhdT4IKZSaq4 gsdkedPcKwK+IpVTG3s86GIsc9VExlJ2Q263I46Gni+Kky4kyRYEZyiuXXCT5IpFjAth sbFKoeffzvPzr6eMgrSLYCE+t7a1hXqLljo2c/OcS2Qo+t4OXK9f3u87By6M/HI7+X44 6/iA==