Re: [Detnet] WG Last Call: draft-ietf-detnet-mpls-oam-08

Ethan Grossman <ethan@ieee.org> Thu, 20 October 2022 03:04 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.677 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIMWL_WL_HIGH=-0.571, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ieee.org; s=google; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=Fj6AzbH9aghCVd7bLUIX7I4/RmVDnFdk9aDcM+tgEuw=; b=ZB4yuKcluAsvTIJTqlgwGmS44dwgjSkrlO7aeITINn+Wq/ldFzCnIrIDezkt7Ou8i4 oRt31xPm3Rp8F9oogaayxhilbEruDqJEsXCdCPnQya3ZARra8CpvgrNLBBJjuKkJ7lZP bfd7dthd73+icJ03QZiFkwHgeNcBFTh87igi4=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=Fj6AzbH9aghCVd7bLUIX7I4/RmVDnFdk9aDcM+tgEuw=; b=KsAEcxQnRnInkDYasrhK1orTVzdhnDaKMCW29hvRkLfAyg26sJYRBgnBPqW88FelX0 Ud+bxHFeoKuNR86nm9ZsUTp6llSFI4Uy/cuIL09wfhpjG6cTKUW6KClqNHoDDhVR/4U+ DM5cMfZIyTeK3fbDhlvSfEAqD1b17yWjALN+kYBdG7dXJg+H7ISaUtIZor1wcD37hoI5 DtEmivUi8PeppUSQdvOy2S1BbA3MDQprCn3Z1w+iJ45eETJV6qIXRAh0J/zeyDNeb/OG mw220a7vMAoqeGCbrfReLSvJbH35xcFVONEypfGnBOoIo5b40/9zLxYQ+uYOz6BH7DzQ 0IwQ==
References: <AS8PR07MB8298C35F4BFC3B9BF74227C4F2239@AS8PR07MB8298.eurprd07.prod.outlook.com> <CAAP+WfF-pSNyOBhLhdhyqZNtBGHohENVB-1-Bnhsa0JHK+eWDw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXgtQEd_MxyHgMmAHJ0vG6=c5vhrF4Yv3CLvCoN8bBUMQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAP+WfGv5VO22AT9vj+GKeEwJ740PGXkejXFWw163QCjkcfk5w@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXtfGmxcz3uQuFb+VyB47_=fW+T1DW-cRUF4p=T6NZa1g@mail.gmail.com> <CAAP+WfE_KfjRgqbA7E-sSp-g4mc4gAThGa1eQE=f_sRhQWmViw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+RyBmXAwfqG3T4SnoNGt2zwquuL5DwdHMprXR1fn-EWOW_vRg@mail.gmail.com>