Re: [dhcwg] Anyone interested in continuing draft-ietf-dhc-dhcpv6-prefix-pool-opt?

Roberta Maglione <robmgl.ietf@gmail.com> Sun, 25 August 2013 22:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=m2cFVK69MYSYAkoCG3QxPRcz5x2EP2voCi884Sms70M=; b=YseXBrhIvz8mZhtKrKt1+Jh7n3ZxGJhy1HXdkQiMK6DTn0M/Z40WMIA9t9FUSWnlgE h0on6nWveDXXH+BfgHo9EgnaCoPn+FlwOCJaoZm9i6pZ14pZWjx06atGGY7C1JFCW+Se EY2oM5NKSa+qv17Wnt0/23UTy435+FRrcZzvlhNUZDp8Nl42/XIXts4kTVeIIwzq4G9s DxrsCdIdlYpItIB+CG1D/qvibkhTNB+jMVxw+BhlPZvZHhYQ8uh31voF9ZhMsb/m8rJ2 cQLODoZgGb6p0kFnhiZa+jcgMMKYsFjkNt3Hmh6iaUf8yqpHqX3HImq6FxE0wGFY9e3a Gk/w==
References: <52123110.10205@gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36EEDD8B410@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <5214BF85.8020509@gmail.com> <8166FEF1-0991-4BDF-A35C-6D6E922CF0DD@gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36EEEE4E649@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <CAKOT5Kr_Ve+9taH_AmhUp1HwHY=ggytVjUuToMf2Wr4oKoozOQ@mail.gmail.com> <94C682931C08B048B7A8645303FDC9F36EEEE4E6DB@PUEXCB1B.nanterre.francetelecom.fr> <CAKOT5Krz8FKHUDGuRO2K7qfQx8ZkGZa9=m2mBfmNjM0gE5jP8Q@mail.gmail.com> <521a2824.41a3440a.1475.4b84@mx.google.com>