Re: [dmarc-ietf] Comment on draft-ietf-dmarc-psd

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Mon, 03 February 2020 18:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=L0Nqfj2c+xldqdGOYF5KQ1dL0QLsmyyM4DvtyOsTKdk=; b=QKpFkt0hHWHIxiqyxLS3UVb+TJyPDd2Q3X6qbjCGD1PqP0d3Ga7jFJ2RXpAfV10zBb 3cQZOXjh+RQ9+dQYNc78rcaMLesMpWZVyV3i/K6EBHBw1WQkUWyaYyBF2Klq9h/Tg/4w 4FvV1U3KeMSUcB2b2K4p5FWxbX+UCR9HCjdQhOse2bCiMqG4vur5VTSlMwj+8JolWaaJ 1CgGD/REfSdaHZEuxlfNJbQnvi35/e6dfeERaPN17Ct8veBWzivFE+XDX4ko+vsvEHla cFd7WENBelusaeqXVR6V4zhn4K8+1UUfkit+KG9vNqg9oCQWgqcjZED5T6OzlJ3IbxoV m6zg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=L0Nqfj2c+xldqdGOYF5KQ1dL0QLsmyyM4DvtyOsTKdk=; b=LDuVNYbIjP6PLzTNMSDPpcDVNGauvXT4gObbbc434T7//WpRa6S9ywb4AVvAlOrQQL svf5P6dwT/Y3zymRcqANyL75h7Pr6n+zfh55BbVvXNFkHpC08tdeOnSSuFO429XYa9Z+ JYU34t1DdlKHx0d2e0lCPgDiBKu1vvpcBVK6x5nD/Yjr//e5Lw9BQbTQrfERHBuwA0+f FDOu9rFAwZblTjSoeaRi5MlcsJyZraBtF26hAYJa2JFB58sV0hCl/NuGFDYCoflfgPuL o2dW5J2x2sV5XYlUHwPMlXGw2oIzME4KX3BPzpg3jAHgN5u4cv3qyeozmZek08llagK8 SBQg==
References: <728d7df1-d563-82f4-bfb3-a65a75fdd662@gmail.com> <CAL0qLwacbAT04tckpPcRcnOt=1QByOBeJ7uDf6rNK6NRwtxZYg@mail.gmail.com> <ffa2bf72-3024-237b-86ae-9cc04babeec6@gmail.com> <74a0ea49-7a46-4eb6-c297-cd703f63bd1b@gmail.com> <CAL0qLwbp2hNrgF_xxhKRRODQ6HP=U5_K-r3Wtm1wJZOZcKup3g@mail.gmail.com> <9DE9E7DC-FE60-4952-8595-B2D087A6B780@kitterman.com> <CADyWQ+GSP0K=Ci22ouE6AvdqCDGgUAg3jZHBOg3EwCmw=QG84A@mail.gmail.com> <CABuGu1obn55Y2=CuEYRYCEO3TYYNhYTsdkesQ67O61jRyfO=wA@mail.gmail.com> <79b1cbe6-8a53-9157-63de-210fd2bad89a@dcrocker.net> <CAL0qLwZnomZJTbFB=dfFdw2vWg7B0ObRuoage3pcWaYmP9Kp4A@mail.gmail.com> <082f2102-693c-136d-874c-1182f12a6818@gmail.com> <CAL0qLwZjd2qhejctNK0BM7j=SscaE45Mm7U9iWJNvO-GuhEKQA@mail.gmail.com> <1aa141c4-50d8-4f2e-c72f-e1d0bf19f280@gmail.com>