Re: [dtn-interest] DTN BoF Proposal for IETF90

"Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RHN0)" <william.d.ivancic@nasa.gov> Mon, 05 May 2014 16:10 UTC

From: "Ivancic, William D. (GRC-RHN0)" <william.d.ivancic@nasa.gov>
To: Nabil Benamar <benamar73@gmail.com>, Joerg Ott <jo@netlab.tkk.fi>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2014 16:10:01 +0000
x-originating-ip: [38.98.46.80]
Cc: "dtn-interest@irtf.org" <dtn-interest@irtf.org>
Subject: Re: [dtn-interest] DTN BoF Proposal for IETF90

If we start talking vehicle related disruption tolerant networking (delay does not appear to be an issue here), the scalability is a very important issue as is routing.

A Concept of Operations for vehicle disruption tolerant networking (VDTN) would be very useful to understand the issues and scale.

Will

William D. Ivancic
Phone 216-433-3494
Fax 216-433-8705