Re: [gaia] Comments on: draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk> Tue, 12 April 2016 01:19 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc; bh=e6NcMXTcwROZZkqv/RDN9RoeecwFS6IseHLLTy2mwHA=; b=Kv/LNKlwVZORmrEOdprfSBkxCYtWpBbh0c7n6Byp35aNnz7vvW++mSCbIPVtsERk7a UWlTYTFQg2kIVwzjjLFZT3Z/NSuan55McA0rzfrsITQHKb56RiqlnCGHHqpfJ1/xeMNS 5Exfi3m2bDSI3YEgTYoVuO+lJ8lNSaKaUY5xwwLSjcTOP3s+vHCipxoF+hP99cyPY08A 4hcAyg2dww1MhZM2cYPehAX4Ejg8ytpVNE3fcjoOYKjf+njmk10DdMpo5LfJQZIj0teH 6vXbEKexDVjXVibiB5wtND3FDcVlNREgHUonuZo4tFP/u1QjVP7TKa6bjFuwufug701O UGhA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=e6NcMXTcwROZZkqv/RDN9RoeecwFS6IseHLLTy2mwHA=; b=lUg5saR0pxG3jXOxKvPC7vyc3M46EPS/oUIClcTWOZFCkqASoP7EL3XOofCvYNEzqu 4QWDdk8LJQSLCqELUGZmiIzFgO40MUzqFGVss3gi66kb6nVTEyO8dEKoKWNI2KXMCTJs itq0nVQRI2FRQJdDXb00JVa8eY8j0hr0KwT1FvilWgMu4yCe9/euylo7YQprO9w3AiLM a4KfH8hYW0c8V/MV79EJnw8jLgg2YTpjU8J7ii8VEAMNpdEeEgjC0VNG2tezm36VZTYJ j805A/waJS0Pv4lesTCSKd+VwYYLpfx81LiPWtRU+TTWhdFCGLamgsjNqH3UMhLyGrtv uxSw==