Re: [gaia] Comments on: draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk> Tue, 12 April 2016 02:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc; bh=JCkEZXR5puCLoK971dygr0cqYlWwWjLQ7HawuG/xVJo=; b=tGRDrGPY80IBCSJ0AUtGLZbY1QHDNti1sCQHE+QSrLsjL+bnrZDu/9kfiY2VRGX55r Drsi7C6uGRIlm2RI5G6MVu8Pj8CFbuJlewHpPWB2b6XgfGzKzsTXduyi7FO+lNIVVOtF Nzrcx4TuHiUjiCJr65rks5DqNRsdLT/FGP3aGCKhyHOLA0vOT3rGz9std1VkMlNISHC2 9jQJC4A2iyoI8F7C/7de3xQUfPFzH2SiPLR3z/4X5jXLQPORoL/Bq51PdMs5pz/SuVca 9nJ3urhb1aNmZnXeHQAHxTWlUyRmw3c5K+3NuguVqw3Ww9mLYb6apZErOCDc9DH/RWtU CL2g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=JCkEZXR5puCLoK971dygr0cqYlWwWjLQ7HawuG/xVJo=; b=lnMAOSneGjtl3aJzlMfexv90xdAKYcmKP7NpwPtty3JByiD2Qc9pHF5n/4DvF2yQHs Hze01KGDA52Rq9GQvvw4Dl/ZAgZA2s7SXDIxAzeWaOt+82arQpQWFL2mQ7wsDtMD0RAN a0Jt33PCA9+k5rIjrtW+umT/wpIib5xhKbGilOXAweqE4QjzQKdb5NPUD596el2EQJwk X/vvo/0xW+JfetZ9hyXg+pXrEa0LwOnUmAIfwTDxm8PGKfC1yrYrwlSWy2RU+nx39A/h 3l4NnJUAwYCVtjGy0FJFS4H966DLD/dufMK7mhXzdOf9IIVkcbrS743/gLmyj8FhjuMH sLRw==