Re: [gaia] Comments on: draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments

Arjuna Sathiaseelan <arjuna.sathiaseelan@cl.cam.ac.uk> Tue, 12 April 2016 04:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc; bh=5B0Zp5fAYZI4+Id8eLxiq7czvHDcu2KPkNBY//d7lWw=; b=rIJfU/XAVCmpdOS1Fb4/NkS0rocFUHF/EqB9pLBVQYj7OzA3hsuPs5XmYXVSK8HLQs Rar6XOlTux+X86fW6Ir6yfB3gMDuPH58TN33uCNCjJLIKwpeVIU0rJ0v0nqhnQ17CfqS ZJWBI1vjfPlH7cSN/3h+xBixvtx7FlUlQhkT2NQCgnbpfBkwyydWuBjahGnp2zpPXswD NX8BR4B/PhZSPvmQWQXqZSZajs8cIPgJQ2YIlHKWw/5J/w1jrPKnI3bFvdhJqFfGhkg5 Ci97dWWxYmkfWcH4Mf6VN2LQMNugnGACdKQhnrQCXEcuwRWLzw3BCPCHscZhenHYC7Ar FWHw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=5B0Zp5fAYZI4+Id8eLxiq7czvHDcu2KPkNBY//d7lWw=; b=G6dkH27Sff9ZRyVXhK9riSALXEKFrgP4mDpQPoClwDmqI9IhdW4VhsP7uwg494+H/I x+mopl7O8QR2UqlAYMlYAlAJVYBrAVMNj47C1A1sS7+BghYtgc0ROniGay/XLcw/gbjy FeQoDTqzsJYSMhA5aCifvYplMcjLnJFBwjByvH3r2YKwu5PKC1ySnm/c87+iDs8Vufus 2V/5W7YowGSLgPaI1J7TPaYOqTNLpviBD4/ktjKg6BMpeqF62J7OZwrD4YPWeHOoti61 WttaUmaxFdZkwWArygLKxCeJTjc8bRoJvMUrly3fFTnUeo860rximb/piF/mgnWPg1y7 iadg==