Re: [gaia] Comments on: draft-irtf-gaia-alternative-network-deployments

Mitar <mmitar@gmail.com> Tue, 12 April 2016 03:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=lTvHGb40d51oRDcapxR4HLuMjyuPntbN/suPsa3q9X0=; b=GRyOVrjdvPMuhjZomS/IZosjjI+uzg6Jf5brEDh0zYs8Kd7+pzr5cOHDhDVRzdPFH5 uo0rjmmwpHzAdNtLIfEekqPswQ1OCAf9/K88KaF0tzS/shxBkr5T258NlzzqSTxfpJDg lnMkS3hp8860HJ/hy6kaWE9BNn8ib8Q85QWqXY5Qr298+qLBSWQ2DMi40BeotpQVANi9 scSVcYjnz2Cad5mIOFZ+swwmoECqDQd7Ntd17+l5030OmirrTHXTvNJKiAeOrY+oOdWB M3UYYO+EZwwDc0mvMyAg3C0WQg70TVLY4lFXcd+obobkXd6EfMtcykOc38rnH5mJAJ4H hJ/g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=lTvHGb40d51oRDcapxR4HLuMjyuPntbN/suPsa3q9X0=; b=Lv0sANNyLGIvdgCiv0DI3Re4336B2Tek4MMytUxb+ju8Bv6u/QrkbyVHoUbtVFKtN9 qPh+VbZkWIZeF10LbTj6YztCu/bAN532pgfDlikJ6JNYLOlS8Vv9U9H7mUZOlmsluabh p0Px+iYMcbB2+c68xMLFNUe9gPaa1pX3WUEnpws/Hd5oBC6jER+PpD+/HzW9vlh6o+16 lQ6+x7E4YazK13iT1wmnl+GBJCwtl0UqP8zRgBGQ068ZmslEKXA8w+jAw1LAVZhkNEnb 5w76ClLcAr2zYiJx6Jp284+WnJQU7Wp9SzGDLv43c4Zt/ywrF6yzHl2QP/nxVCZtuALV qaKg==