Re: [ietf-dkim] Working group last call on draft-ietf-dkim-implementation-report

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com> Tue, 05 October 2010 14:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=simple/simple; d=mipassoc.org; s=k00001; t=1286287642; bh=nAsVXbQWcdNJDam9tEUFqFTjmIY=; h=From:To:Date: Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Cc:Subject:List-Id: List-Unsubscribe:List-Archive:List-Post:List-Help:List-Subscribe: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Sender; b=bu9OS/MBpeHFIk8P2 skw7tFD3TW2U9+sXsSpoFIqiC9nhDacQqrK872BRH8M7DxaXrNrR+gS4AuKEpT6Sdc1 2ddJ8rw1tM7LPj9acCJ34HmwjA0klLbGmVAlycUkV4ymfNg/xIQguuX51tG6SumbtFy wXIDbOPzsF9CH8oBBbTQ=