Re: Last Call: <draft-jdfalk-maawg-cfblbcp-02.txt> (Complaint Feedback Loop Operational Recommendations) to Informational RFC

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Tue, 04 October 2011 14:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ccLoqGlsy4A/U0VGgU6/LZN1FP6L/8NcOyXytQK3I18=; b=XJF4SCAjPi1i/yag+w6jTNYyK/sFWm9Jg8mMzby2DIwuPjPKXnuxk8XWXEcPT1/R6Z 5o2IiS77Y3oq1bs471ocwkmaCc95PSuyYuwfKotrvyEZrGPAszhPugrdx5DCdsnWBDKc UJkioDHwknAEFoMcC5bSUkAZ2lFnBuef3FOTY=