RE: Changes needed to Last Call boilerplate

David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com> Fri, 13 February 2009 18:15 UTC

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 10:15:15 -0800
From: David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com>
To: "Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com>
Subject: RE: Changes needed to Last Call boilerplate
Cc: ietf@ietf.org

I think my proposal for an easy way to automatically subscribe to all
last call lists avoids that concern for folks such as yourself who want to
follow the discussion while providing the operational efficiency of
collecting all discussion in one place for actual analysis of last call
concensus. Amoung other things, I would expect that when a specific last
call was out of my range of concern, I could unsubscribe from that
specific discussion.

I've mentioned last call concensus analysis, but having individual
archives would help anyone who suddenly discovered a concern to easily
retrieve all related comments.

Dave Morris