RE: Changes needed to Last Call boilerplate

"Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com> Fri, 13 February 2009 18:01 UTC

Subject: RE: Changes needed to Last Call boilerplate
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:02:02 -0500
From: "Wes Beebee (wbeebee)" <wbeebee@cisco.com>
To: Willie Gillespie <wgillespie+ietf@es2eng.com>, David Morris <dwm@xpasc.com>
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; q=dns/txt; l=3082; t=1234548124; x=1235412124; c=relaxed/simple; s=rtpdkim1001; h=Content-Type:From:Subject:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; d=cisco.com; i=wbeebee@cisco.com; z=From:=20=22Wes=20Beebee=20(wbeebee)=22=20<wbeebee@cisco.co m> |Subject:=20RE=3A=20Changes=20needed=20to=20Last=20Call=20b oilerplate |Sender:=20 |To:=20=22Willie=20Gillespie=22=20<wgillespie+ietf@es2eng.c om>,=0A=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=20=22David=20Morris=22=20<dwm@x pasc.com>; bh=vkjQkL4SoxWoTjGENmO4ghegH91P1pin6TZZd0AMElI=; b=lN+1fZze8WAGz9beZ6/ZYahA8gyzjOSFWzUeRpIfDHA6FBLBi8QJ8YevnU 0WGEYRWU83CIrosKsRd0/OlcgM7zKt7Z+8lKHHOfeKz9bKkQDcTXSxDaruRG DlqJkvqK4T;