Re: Should the RFC Editor publish an RFC in less than 2 months?

"Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com> Mon, 03 December 2007 01:35 UTC

Date: Sun, 02 Dec 2007 17:34:14 -0800
From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>
To: Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>, Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com>, ietf@ietf.org
Cc: iab@ietf.org, iesg@ietf.org
Subject: Re: Should the RFC Editor publish an RFC in less than 2 months?

Only issue I would raise here is don't expire the ID if this situation arises...

If there is an IESG action and an ID folk can read that is going to work for most people.

Don't publish the rfc before the appeals counter expires, there lies all sorts of bad stuff and confusion.

Sent from my GoodLink Wireless Handheld (www.good.com)