Re: WCIT outcome?

Victor Ndonnang <ndonnang@isoc-cameroon.org> Wed, 02 January 2013 08:23 UTC

Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 09:23:25 +0100
From: Victor Ndonnang <ndonnang@isoc-cameroon.org>
To: John Day <jeanjour@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: WCIT outcome?
References: <CAMm+Lwh2cHRY+Dk2_SDtZZmUbPcgRpP89u3DHUcniJDrKrX_pw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMzo+1a0-90dnjnvs48a9DcNN9DY_edF5hH0__4XRuCaLHtL6Q@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+LwjzjLc2-=4EdxwHOi21B3dOBUohYc5hhXZHL_Pk+iBBmQ@mail.gmail.com> <6.2.5.6.2.20121229192941.0aae33e8@resistor.net> <CAMm+LwiC0xtJU4vnGFPvAG4VKZdj7Tf3LfW0+pzwxKWTegRREw@mail.gmail.com> <a06240800cd074efd45b8@10.0.1.3> <CAMm+Lwiq+DCzXw572wKs78DG+XzYsJtwCVSPvNuVHSrT=Cr2nA@mail.gmail.com> <a06240809cd0799fee029@10.0.1.3> <50E29EE0.1080107@gmail.com> <CAMm+LwiqXY9bJV_9Cu54Wyt6rtBeJicubm0nUe1k+ftmGxnw6w@mail.gmail.com> <a06240829cd0934717452@[10.0.1.3]>

Dear all,

I have been following this discussing since and I'm learning a lot. Many
thanks to all contributors and special Thanks to
Phillip Hallam-Baker who initiated it.
Happy and Prosperous New Year 2013 to the IETF Family!
Best Regards,
Victor Ndonnang.