Re: IETF Chair

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 14 October 2020 17:49 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=P91Wv7F0fLKW/l6hwCkpQzAEIf7eACcuWHQxc9nin9U=; b=bMHBzt86NM9xxxdWpT7BuvYqDPy6tFePDMxAlMH/hMAFqETGJZodtA0Gd2uvnEO2UH Louf7xNjgt8PGCm+c0TXpOz5NWS/X2WNs6ZVYA+Vxvl7BE64wce/jHRGMWSgPyy9O9zy GHkK7IyNqKjMjhFaCHEJsc1XKy05PWd4RpsYY18ZEohO+aeFq+oZ9qrLfa3zYljoGtZn 7YCYDxbH4A+GlBxmJCxvpLjEBDqPFMrQbGyODEIsc34xm1YiLnPvM0zKcEk1vjAFbz11 +2JJTn8PHa93SX0FLASLytGXUMxRJ+6XxsFK2/UjK8stX6cvHe9EcvQScr9gt+8Q8EIg KNww==