Re: Last Call: <draft-nottingham-safe-hint-05.txt> (The "safe" HTTP Preference) to Proposed Standard

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 14 November 2014 20:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject :from:to:cc:content-type; bh=S0yEboq4ojhqHq8EIkqK/XuJAuUWjqX4S/bdlspzDlg=; b=pP6hINftRHW0xjENBqZWbaP4qnuFQE4xbxM6lMyoXGf/HKs74jK89kI5eI+zGXBHzN Hqi3nKraYxpeNhZ3vHvO6qBiGHjKPohI1p5nVSAtzJj9x8xO5FNYZcAT9wRk4I6lbMST O2W6U/Jp/xQLVg3aSNj17phFnF4yXu9ci8/e7xdbly8CPBLmiQkptGMdJ+6b2QcdOpZw XV1zA3zuVV1ElIvWAIEKQ8023RClFkAteMOtXo2QLinWxG2vlc0Xa6WWBYiVbBuGWzJq JULqDK2pb33gRoYpzGpo3xrAnClGUFP8EFF4qUJMRLQBGlYoj/nQz3eb0J8iGJkmezD7 3GKw==