Re: Adoption Call for "Improving the Robustness of Stateless Address Autoconfiguration (SLAAC) to Flash Renumbering Events"

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Tue, 07 July 2020 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=YhltWiEIlUBfjxC56AWAmeSYRMwdiw4NcZw52U8rwlg=; b=LsR7BoVqX6DCbKhXy+FSHsgjJjl4OfkDyjNP2QUGwOm0c0rgSnZym4WUvq4U2/RIUH cBktm0p3oszO63yO/nQhzKjneNwA5Omc1vWrGp36+SL+X6gojAEqE6wcieKcNywE8RwU l0Nh894u27Mvh/GHo49hDZrl074RyQePPGBwlQbkR0+TkvU/c2tQhBYwN1xlNFFI4LI8 602JAxoYp8RBc51ovJzLUlO6WzOVfUeVbMZxVop/y+23zRtzTgWr0vkrSKWsii+322r+ ETaD3KqJcNwNcpraMgcIb9sfgj+b4bZofWgB0iA5VfsV5B/RcmI1OWbhgqqBc5ih6PUr l7Gg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=YhltWiEIlUBfjxC56AWAmeSYRMwdiw4NcZw52U8rwlg=; b=flnIwUuwy5I4rElrE58jUFvm6THL7gQP5M3O2GJ89yG+im6QpKXUWEYZpGaU5/JaiR czajd/pjdOz1hvGgzboT5d60C2MIpI7lGu38ZwgHay0ZAxl54SUTkrj28qoQlraIWNcA Vw0ofQ3PBGSv99/dL7X7L2HHbtDLGgZQQh1R/Ew/NnECGr1PUbpOMGXvtutPNCEshhI3 Z2odoOrv/Wcl5aOB13BXBoHCuURd4NlDLAOQ9EOndbs4J/y6XAiu/54l/0Tzwi/vKFMW YAz69uwAiqllh2kt52+QirCwewN+jdLQ2L2BxG3uU6/7qQslDF98Qyun1cTl2wPovOJV w/zA==