Re: Consensus call on adopting: <draft-gont-6man-stable-privacy-addresses-01>

Fernando Gont <fernando@gont.com.ar> Thu, 10 May 2012 12:16 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=sender:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=vVLs5FmJDRa3d2A9pZcgbAxuW5tFklvDoq7b4+aegTI=; b=ELlU46WypeGQNB+t/HLYvw8laCwMAxrSt+sxJ5pE9a1wliz5r/foAMo0OA18deU/qR VLzlQW9tLJ7pkzhFqcDNVOvLNkub+PQIdY89weQuNepbNTKhycbPZrBQdT45316JU/DT yvW6GkCJRzQVkowgH25LGmEsd64/XiIdQSRpQi/i5hsstQCUJUXH0tjtcdMDFhJ1jHqP UjMUgJtFwrF5zUdgp2pFXYPeAbevm685IMP1DHxuDpTyNaX0xzeMzdDIJh5V2vnvhOMK 0pxEcmC3PMe+1vihuYl5nG4q4LsCFjf4FdSmZH/TyUPBQe4X345VhGxMmltKR1BFKt6w gDLg==