Re: [Json] Nudging the English-language vs. formalisms discussion forward

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Wed, 19 February 2014 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=Txo5Nn8IOIYDlPY9KaV8od0HdNNHDs/mNFjhwV6RA1s=; b=VKyR9EcXu0HFW88+kpjgMFVaAt3oE2V4CfC4hHmKqqAZ1DHbVuQJrq1tkG+wWtJZOd Zdu49zrLaTZG8HO8X0eHCkxtiz1Cp0zmxN2fC2AYpO1scICUvQutusbHXN6equ6oX+GR Ne+152CBsddBZeu2y2IFZpSqeqdhArjW6/HzVtJseiVKDm8MEzFBa7riKrwxETOQM2qm 1oAfjg/GBOk9loVnUholQUScq9hWwBAYEXi8FYIh2bPe/9u4WZ1PTlsfAlubTAOXmnXW MCnY1+Dq5VgZMkA3IyF202wlC7NUBnAGi3b9Hb4KsqCUYFCrQ1JRmJyTljAVhkDOQGKq gyDg==