Re: [Lsvr] Kicking off the LSVR (Link State Vector Routing) charter discussion

"Acee Lindem (acee)" <acee@cisco.com> Sun, 14 January 2018 20:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=16138; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1515960486; x=1517170086; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=Ix1dsr0g5ykZsQiWLVVDGD0qcD5BEwMtszVfRamsyA0=; b=PsVxuMO0PdtfPbMXBAXai68s78jWTD5cArP16d8KEkxOilY87Ro2Q9lj 4Wfl8QeZ48lgaIhNxhHl0UnTAvWHfrQOzzsUdcxbKER/vF92cSV58//WI AbG6+OtQgWBn4E5MpkrrnPAIPOQYOj+W3jYj0rk0dA5wDzTbzVxKgoBq0 k=;