Re: [MMUSIC] MMUSIC WG June 17th virtual interim agenda

Flemming Andreasen <fandreas@cisco.com> Mon, 17 June 2013 05:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3341; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1371445230; x=1372654830; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FhmTjxBCJNzzB0Kod37f6qGiiFAqQPMKL3aEOx8aTUA=; b=hotqn2oFgOaN/IEsRHeEqiUiWZW3Q8uYgDcXL3igdRJ4PmP8khtxQ6Om W9+jVChvqO1sqHRyvMI5vVfaKFelCEKXkHatetsFFJiebOTQTmWTtv3v3 Mcbf/dZuy4s+o2y4jtzPe7lvcz/BQOia6rD6cIVJ6okuFazV/pjFtNEif g=;