Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mandatory-to-implement token type

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Fri, 02 December 2011 01:23 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1322789010; bh=78vrhZRYRKvwJO CXn0fvqzgHLpVkgas3twpiFiPYySE=; b=f8+gGdZqOtEq9i31yZvGQixSYiY0T1 cJSYxqtUgGy1k7nbCuePQfGctEvc2t1YTgjl6mO3wSNH3lG/lCGI3pw6zgpOh3qv O48Snk3GBOFqkVj2OLmE+FhsgFsjbmzTH6gwWcAiM/WzHYMBBpvC2ugwFgEPnaHw Ht1ZukMo4JdjXDMIZ5dWf/AsJWLHiYQXnC2o8jhqEW8+qvRI5aRBvf/CflV/ee4A yjztmW1A9tQg/oBk5Ai8vbmb866RY+JCaUEUYVLqA5tqsLPq9jI9twde9kbc1lzB EGqDkqMNtTRbhboaxObtb/n4iYoeMv+L3zYf3eQBC4MTkBpwWEEIjbug==