Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mandatory-to-implement token type

Michael D Adams <mike@automattic.com> Fri, 02 December 2011 02:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=Kw5c2pCvRJBel9p660D+EzlqjBUiSeBmOW2xnBIQHXA=; b=DKYUSE3VM2zKoM/2i+bylSIn7CAsU0pxQchHdaSsja9olnszFbFKS01nsOTBI0f1K1 /T9VpTP6RDJp5lg1q6rm2G6pT18GCDlPvVryWkh+NEG/Hm+ZTJHqX9szkbEB5yww0o7Y iQQZXhmvLWCPVEgvu4GXKTRaBhC+qYhd4sCOI=