Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mandatory-to-implement token type

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Sun, 18 December 2011 19:04 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1324235057; bh=ZmLxnBwRgqxZ+W IpKTQq3oM9qMbpUisDZrAswss4+zA=; b=1sh9N8g4w5LWJvM7vaD0Bca6rzYp8y x9HmEiGOGHliYaeN0FehRoeCfMZqRW93TZnsUicbYnxpXnjgZd2ZKiACAiRrL7Ny pGRgC+ATNeCjhIXG72xdcijINf8fAoJL7Mw1Ld2oop4YkY9v8uys9sbamL2qNOtj tvsZ2xohV0oU6xJ0DTyvX3TXr1iX2XRhPrxzKMQIDnZzQqM7seEJnipWthnal0KE iBzpPfe9huMbRpeeOoXSISLj/OIXw0oRIWCpA3MvFrqFLGh/iSITHOK1AjaftNFk 9pX2sk7a+Yjf2qjJBY7gkVckzyIlO5fyLeMCU/jwfuEurGGeJZMHQOYg==