Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mandatory-to-implement token type

Blaine Cook <romeda@gmail.com> Fri, 02 December 2011 13:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=FdcALfY8rEwFJkDcflPvia/Udftfz5w7eb3DrnuUOaQ=; b=YzVXAmEXKvAyPm1MBLsnB5DX+Q1giqmVnPZfK8WQoaBL5YLk+bhWVMAvKJ9ayGi2Nj VyA9FxQfGGL6uRboWvUgfZLWyn9126V2d+kWSPs1yWBlifZw/89tS5/40G7hWJ+9DvgX oH+2ccNe32yJ223pGix0SxlNZrXEEh1Kf82GM=