Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mandatory-to-implement token type

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Sun, 18 December 2011 19:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gW1uGUC4T1h5LWMvF9obxbOfYn3JMKvKmvYJFlvv8e0=; b=QAuYVcGp90jJ9/3AKuY9cBjxQkJQ7s0x43FuWKaS8UMB29GV7SUrbqVItqhcmZCkCw 8m5PPrXyVs7bNZRFny2dCl9YILg/BBwgEfXIjH2aPfJFsEuFKQyv+jSDHghl+XFlNHXM QyO6I+Mn5kCv4dLtBhA8jLzyvTyRGijHvv9mU=