Re: [OAUTH-WG] Mandatory-to-implement token type

Justin Richer <jricher@mitre.org> Mon, 05 December 2011 14:46 UTC

Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 09:46:29 -0500
From: Justin Richer <jricher@mitre.org>
To: oauth@ietf.org
References: <CALaySJJ+2au5rxEQmSSpXO42KmgCu=NhiLPBCx-3AH0hud=5CQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAH-8B6sjim_tcBkTPFWc1SnjhtHDQTR7sVT+aOjnYv7cs8JssA@mail.gmail.com> <4ED82D62.3070800@cs.tcd.ie> <CALaySJLKYLpPWc14_GUJKc5j1E3QovKQOx9HsdR-n2YV7kstpQ@mail.gmail.com> <4ED89384.9060603@cs.tcd.ie> <CAC4RtVBQdV+dwhzK903nkeNhsKzrHNFPYMK+EZtxRXnHWGs68w@mail.gmail.com> <4EDB726E.2060900@gmail.com> <4EDB81A9.5090007@cs.tcd.ie> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739435F757A6B@TK5EX14MBXC283.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <4EDB873C.4040005@cs.tcd.ie> <90C41DD21FB7C64BB94121FBBC2E723452856C7318@P3PW5EX1MB01.EX1.SECURESERVER.NET>