Re: [ogpx] VWRAP is going no where.

Vaughn Deluca <vaughn.deluca@gmail.com> Fri, 08 January 2010 21:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=IQkv/T4udWyZRL7+AX1hwOR0vBlcJK2wY0H2tqcq5AA=; b=ljk26sEuxfhl0RBTzblmtyfEru35s2IdlldIRbXQ5yL4DG44G/iZdMyaTLEE77S03v 5sqvN3QQ0RS6EEsx5HFU7MWTroIFnd5JPzAmFepz2iFHXpRleTG4iDbFC7BImgBRgTQ9 Om0U9wujUfkPwsiN53Riz8nZ6CKiEtRjE+vTM=