Re: [ogpx] VWRAP is going no where.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Fri, 08 January 2010 04:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=6fV5Qt72PWi1wxKRBdARMkTJp5RWgn28aCKzCig2Js4=; b=xYL940c2SJYLGV9sIoYczdBz/FNjLnCKJOGOT8c90Geu62W0s+wX9t1md9Lh+aL4KU ybEILq5266+RFV7h2wWitPYCAtWaLdACl4pqC+johXddOxEYR3JwCDtFmFIjeQ8WHTh2 CPa/69tLnzcMdMx9p1ok4HTWAsk3ksoaYB2Go=