Re: [ogpx] VWRAP is going no where.

Vaughn Deluca <vaughn.deluca@gmail.com> Fri, 08 January 2010 11:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=xs+GCctUF2xsxZ3tP5ddpy+LnQa4x2BVofoQohEdJfE=; b=Iw9bqi0FoD2q5C7jRUe7566gBkVYelyJpolhEmR95IYUlM8BWceKGyraBSqG2DnhYP hcmLIzxW6ILP9u/iPT+2hYkSFWSwdxzUtiWCb+/uO10qi1q/MAQZcmnRE/0QhtZrD2vk OkaKWCT2jaXv4u9vr6SeVjOyTOfwjNOIm6wfs=