Re: [ogpx] VWRAP is going no where.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Mon, 11 January 2010 21:51 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=EtNRLOt5dRcJrrBULXoatUtXcKuuvm1S5ZXE+jJ7c4w=; b=JZR3N2QJyyKx3CE5AHyqtwjkS5HdhXJUIs+RUsyv2iOE659WZVxqNMboAZUBmjpkqb mz1jOWcU+lYRUtkMtAOUgzvIu+uFeVws4/AG/W0VpgdC/7KfnjlI3JBKuEXNm6/6RA/S S9IU2gy3WnjrrJlm+DNdBIP1tIlUJTbcHUK2c=