Re: [ogpx] VWRAP is going no where.

Morgaine <morgaine.dinova@googlemail.com> Mon, 11 January 2010 06:18 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=googlemail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=XXYN04sDGGFLO4d+CRcXHRj7R1937UiqpCiWP1eEc/s=; b=iuJ/WgpOIFSXtsvBjNbpVX8SYonVH47qAq1bi+R5gaq/37VbUtTFzrv+m55NKXiHxd j2ED6Js2VaYxZ2ae6A6TRkxa6E13Q8zkArVYe2mmWvEC/AaFk5F0zAlE0TN7JoecRq/J kTnyfdP5nXIR+NMd2LKHrnc/XCxUBjPnPA+3w=