Re: [ogpx] URI schema for virtual world locations?

Han Sontse <han.sontse.sl@gmail.com> Thu, 21 January 2010 19:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:cc:message-id:from:to :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version :subject:date:references:x-mailer; bh=XjjzqoRk8NfVNXOzNKo0GmNMYIwvNAoqyVQkq3/P144=; b=CgkPy5yEsgQ34QCekK9rc+BmmROPjsdG00yE3QR4mtNzjrgu8oRfQ+uPFG84NCqV6K sbx897EXbBfKmU/3SJqk4AqtQyxgPfBh+yrk+Liy+kWIsJFCFS4FqTc5ODDibAZHX7/w dE6VgsTaLYy+m0nAMZWS5g0tJDqa3gqfJZ9BY=